UBC IT will be moving analog telephone services from the Henry Angus telephone switch to new Cisco Voice Gateways, as part of the process of decommissioning Angus. The telephone service migrations will take place at these times:
• Saturday April 20 – 8:00am to 8:00pm
• Monday April 22 to Thursday April 25 – 5:00pm to 10:00pm each evening
• Saturday April 27 – 8:00am to 8:00pm
• Monday April 29 to Thursday May 2 – 5:00pm to 10:00pm each evening
• Saturday May 4 – 8:00am to 8:00pm
Impacted services will experience a brief loss of dial-tone as they are moved to the Cisco Gateways. Outbound calls will function immediately, but it may take up to 2 hours for inbound calls to be routed to migrated phones.
Voice Administrators for affected departments have been emailed directly with detailed information regarding this change, and impacted phone services.