From: 08:00 PT Monday, January 17, 2022
To: 18:00 PT Monday, January 17, 2022
Reason: This is a treat notification for the following activity. Rogers’ contractor will be doing some dark fiber splicing in the splice cases US270 and CS0019 (BCNET cable ID’s are SM-FO-19, SM-FO-20, SM-FO-28, SM-FO-87, SM-FO-89 and SM-FO-90) at the intersection between Victoria Drive & East Hastings Street in Vancouver on Monday, January 17th from 08:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. PST. Rogers network maintenance ticket numbers are NCT.2201.005375 and NCT.2201.002551.
Effects: Urban/Rogers indicated that this work is not service affecting and will only threaten the following services:
- BCNET Services:
– ROADM Degree BCNET 3225 – SFU (ROADM1.VNCV1 to ROADM1.BRNB3);
– ROADM Degree BCNET 1360 – BCNET SRRY1 (ROADM2.VNCV1 to ROADM1.SRRY1);
– CR1.VNCV1 to CR1.SRRY1 100G Link #2 (Direct);
– BCNET CR1.SRRY1 100G ROADM link to CR2.VNCV1;
– BCNET CR1.VNCV1 – CR1.SRRY1 – Backup Restoral ROADM link;
– CR2.VNCV1 – CR1.SRRY1 – Direct ROADM link;
– sw1.mgmt.vncv1 to sw1.mgmt.brnb2 ROADM link.
- CANARIE Services:
- CANARIE VNCV1RTR1 to VNCV1.WS3 CANARIE 100G Link 1 Vancouver to Surrey.
- BCIT Services:
- BCIT Burnaby to BCIT ATC MPLS Link;
- BCIT Burnaby to BCIT Downtown CWDM Link #1;
- BCIT IEL 10G Link;
- BCIT Burnaby to BCIT Downtown CWDM Link #2.
- SFU Services:
- SFU Burnaby to SFU Vancouver – WTB-HC CC Huawei 100G Link;
- SFU Burnaby to SFU Vancouver – OOB Management Link;
- SFU Burnaby to SFU Vancouver – WTB-GC CC Huawei 40G Link;
- SFU Burnaby to SFU Vancouver – WTB-HCC Core Link;
- SFU Surrey to SFU Vancouver 10G Link (VAN-SRY Core’s);
- SFU Surrey to SFU Vancouver OOB Management Link;
- SFU ROADM-CH4-BBY-SRY;
- SFU ROADM-CH6-BBY-SRY;
- SFU ROADM-CH7-BBY-SRY.
- TRIUMF Services:
- TRIUMF LHCONE1 to BCNET ROADM Link.
- Douglas College Services:
- BCNET to Douglas College New Westminster Campus;
- BCNET to Douglas College Coquitlam Campus.
- JIBC Services:
- BCNET to JIBC New Westminster Campus.
Contact: Please contact the BCNET Operations Center at 604-822-1348 option 3 or email@example.com
when network problems are experienced outside of a maintenance window.
Posted By: BCNET Operations Center
604-822-1348 option 3 firstname.lastname@example.org