From: 21:00 PT Tuesday, March 29, 2022
To: 04:00 PT Wednesday, March 30, 2022
This is a threat notification for the following activity, Rogers’ contractor AFL will be doing dark fiber splicing and testing in the following splice cases: Rogers FOSC – US0353 – NE Corner of intersection of 140th St/Fraser Hwy, US0190 – BCH Aerial on e/s of 96th Ave just north of Fraser Hwy, Existing Rogers FOSC US0189 -BCH Aerial – P1 on SW corner of 96th Ave and 152nd St, Existing Rogers FOSC US0193 – BCH Aerial – 80m s/o 100th Ave on w/s of 152nd St. The BCNET Cable ID is SM-FO-28. Rogers ticket number is NCT.2203.015332.
Rogers indicated that this maintenance is not service affecting and will only threaten the following BCNET services:
- BCNET ROADM Degree (ROADM2.VNCV1 to ROADM1.SRRY1):
- BRNB3-SRRY1-U-10G-19520/SFU RODM-CH4-BBY-SRY path SFU – VAN-3225 – VAN-1360 – SURREY
- VNCV1-1360-SRRY1-U-10G-19450/SFU RODM-CH6-VAN-SRY path VNCV1-1360 – SURREY
- VNCV1-1360-SRRY1-U-10G-19440/SFU RODM-CH7-VAN-SRY path VNCV1-1360 – SURREY
- VNCV1-1360-SRRY1-U-10G-19490/CR2.VNCV1-CR1.SRRY1-BCNET DIRECT path VNCV1-1360 – SURREY
- VNCV1-3225-SRRY1-R-10G-19380/CR1.VNCV1-CR1.SRRY1-BACKUP Path Restoral BCNET
- SRRY1-VNCV1-1360-U-100G-19200/cr1.srry1-100g-cr2.vncv1 BCNET 100G Backbone
- BCNET CR1.VNCV1 to CR1.SRRY1 100G Link #2 (Direct)
- SFU Surrey – SFU Vancouver 10G Link (VAN-SRY CORE’s)
- SFU Surrey – SFU Vancouver Out of Band Management Link
- CANARIE VNCV1.WS3 to SRRY1.WS1 100G Link 1 Vancouver to Surrey.
Please contact the BCNET Operations Center at 604-822-1348 option 3 or email@example.com when network problems are experienced outside of a maintenance window.
BCNET Operations Center 604-822-1348 option 3 firstname.lastname@example.org