From: 09:00 PST Thursday, February 17, 2022
To: 17:00 PST Thursday, February 17, 2022
Reason: This is a treat notification for the following activity.
Rogers contractor, Focus, will be removing an abandoned 288F fibre optic cable between splice case US0004 and US0014 (BCNET cable ID’s are SM-FO-19, SM-FO-20, SM-FO-28) along East Hasting Street corridor between Cassiar and Boundary in Vancouver on Thursday, February 17th from 09:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST.
Effects: Urban/Rogers indicated that this work should not affect any of the BC Net and/or Urban live circuits along the Hastings St corridor and will only threaten the following services:
- BCNET Services:
– ROADM Degree BCNET 3225 – SFU (ROADM1.VNCV1 to ROADM1.BRNB3);
– ROADM Degree BCNET 1360 – BCNET SRRY1 (ROADM2.VNCV1 to ROADM1.SRRY1);
– CR1.VNCV1 to CR1.SRRY1 100G Link #2 (Direct);
- CANARIE Services:
- CANARIE VNCV1RTR1 to VNCV1.WS3 CANARIE 100G Link 1 Vancouver to Surrey.
- BCIT Services:
- BCIT Burnaby to BCIT ATC MPLS Link;
- BCIT Burnaby to BCIT Downtown CWDM Link #1;
- BCIT IEL 10G Link;
- BCIT Burnaby to BCIT Downtown CWDM Link #2.
- SFU Services:
- SFU Burnaby to SFU Vancouver – WTB-HC CC Huawei 100G Link;
- SFU Burnaby to SFU Vancouver – OOB Management Link;
- SFU Burnaby to SFU Vancouver – WTB-GC CC Huawei 40G Link;
- SFU Burnaby to SFU Vancouver – WTB-HCC Core Link;
- SFU Surrey to SFU Vancouver 10G Link (VAN-SRY Core’s);
- SFU Surrey to SFU Vancouver OOB Management Link;
Contact: Please contact the BCNET Operations Center at 604-822-1348 option 3 or email@example.com
when network problems are experienced outside of a maintenance window.
Posted By: BCNET Operations Center
604-822-1348 option 3 firstname.lastname@example.org