Completed : The scheduled maintenance has been completed.
February 14, 2022 – 21:00 PT
In_progress : Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
February 14, 2022 – 17:30 PT
Scheduled : Maintenance will begin as scheduled in 60 minutes.
February 14, 2022 – 16:29 PT
Scheduled : The UBC Mule Secure Socket Layer certificate (SSL) is a security certificate that must remain active in order for all users to access any of our Mulesoft applications (eg. Finance API, HCM API, etc).
As the SSL will expire on February 24, 2022 they must be updated before then. Therefore the IEC Mulesoft AnyPoint Platform Load Balancer will undergo maintenance on February 14, 2022 17:30-21:00 PT.
Maintenance will be performed after hours to minimize any potential impacts.
During this time there will be a brief interruption to ALL Mule Exchange API Services for 15 minutes up to 30 minutes whilst updates are performed.
All services will automatically recover.
This change will impact ALL Mule Exchange API Services including the applications below:
· Thrive Health
· Tuition Waiver (SFDC – TW)
· EMMS (PlanOn)
· Office of Research Services – Survey Monkey
· LinkedIn Learning Students
· PHUB-Admin website: Impact type: Unable to Login
· DeDupe website: Impact type: Unable to Login
· IAM Services:
· IAM APIs will be impacted. This change is not only for web applications.
· All APIs including IAM related will be impacted
· CWL creation and SP_PUID lookup is impacted.
· All IAM related processes will be impacted including DeDupe
· This change is happening after hours, for 30 min max downtime.
February 8, 2022 – 16:49 PT
See https://status.it.ubc.ca for further details.