From: 06:00 PT Wednesday, November 10, 2021
To: 07:00 PT Wednesday, November 10, 2021
Reason: BCNET will be replacing a faulty 8ROADM-C80 card in slot 1-9 on ROADM1.VNCV1 ADVA node at the BCNET Vancouver Exchange, VANTX as per manufacture’s recommendation.
Effects: This maintenance activity is service affecting, and it will impact the following MetroVan ROADM 10G channels for approximately 30 minutes:
- CR1.VNCV1 – CR1.SRRY1 – BACKUP Restoral (CH-3-6-C1);
- CR1.VNCV1 – CR1.SRRY1 – Backup (CH-3-7-C1);
- CR2.VNCV1 – CR1.SRRY1 – Restoral (CH-3-7-C2);
- SW1.MGMT.VNCV1 – SW1.MGMT.BRNB2 (CH-3-4-C1);
- TRIUMF LHCONE1 (CH-3-13-C1);
- SFU ROADM-CH1-BBY-VAN (CH-3-13-C1).
Contact: Please contact the BCNET Operations Center at 604-822-1348 option 3 or firstname.lastname@example.org when network problems are experienced outside of a maintenance window.