Completed : The scheduled maintenance has been completed.
March 11, 2021 – 18:00 PT
In_progress : Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
March 11, 2021 – 09:00 PT
Scheduled : Maintenance will begin as scheduled in 60 minutes.
March 11, 2021 – 08:00 PT
Scheduled : Reason: Rogers will be splicing dark fibre at (Cypress St St & Whyte Ave), and (Cypress St & Cornwall Ave)
Effects: This is a threat notification only.
– BCNET MGMT Network Access at BRNB2 Location via MetroVan DWDM Channel
– BCNET CR1.VNCV1-CR1.SRRY1-Backup
– BCNET CR2.VNCV1-CR1.SRRY1-restoral
– UBC LFSC to Robson Square 10G connection
– SFU MetroVan DWDM Channel “SFU RODM-CH1-BBY-VAN”
– SFU MetroVan DWDM Channel “SFU RODM-CH2-SRY-VAN”
– TRIUMF to BCNET 10G connection
– CANARIE TRIUMF CERN 10G connection to BCNET
– WestGrid to UBC 10G connection
Contact: Please contact the BCNET Operations Center at 604-822-1348 option 3 or email@example.com
when network problems are experienced outside of a maintenance window.
March 10, 2021 – 13:24 PT
See https://status.it.ubc.ca for further details.