From: 08:00 PT Friday, January 29, 2021
To: 18:00 PT Friday, January 29, 2021
Reason: This is a treat notification for the following activity, Rogers’ contractor Tall City will be doing some dark fiber splicing and testing in the splice case US0188 (108 Ave & 152 St), and US0327 (V28 @ HWY 1 east of 152 St) in Surrey BC (BCNET cable ID is SM-FO-28) on Friday, January 29th from 08:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. PST. Rogers ticket number is NCT.2101.007360.
Effects: Urban/Rogers indicated that this work is not service affecting and will only threaten the following BCNET services:
- BCNET ROADM Degree (ROADM2.VNCV1 to ROADM1.SRRY1):
- BRNB3-SRRY1-U-10G-19520/SFU RODM-CH4-BBY-SRY path SFU – VAN-3225 – VAN-1360 – SURREY
- VNCV1-1360-SRRY1-U-10G-19450/SFU RODM-CH6-VAN-SRY path VNCV1-1360 – SURREY
- VNCV1-1360-SRRY1-U-10G-19440/SFU RODM-CH7-VAN-SRY path VNCV1-1360 – SURREY
- VNCV1-1360-SRRY1-U-10G-19490/CR2.VNCV1-CR1.SRRY1-BCNET DIRECT path VNCV1-1360 – SURREY
- VNCV1-3225-SRRY1-R-10G-19380/CR1.VNCV1-CR1.SRRY1-BACKUP Path Restoral BCNET
- SRRY1-VNCV1-1360-U-100G-19200/cr1.srry1-100g-cr2.vncv1 BCNET 100G Backbone
- BCNET CR1.VNCV1 to CR1.SRRY1 100G Link #2
- SFU Surrey – SFU Vancouver 10G Link (VAN-SRY CORE’s)
- SFU Surrey – SFU Vancouver Out of Band Management Link
- CANARIE VNCV1.WS3 to SRRY1.WS1 100G Link 1 Vancouver to Surrey.
Contact: Please contact the BCNET Operations Center at 604-822-1348 option 3 or firstname.lastname@example.org when network problems are experienced outside of a maintenance window.