Update: August 10, 2020, 13:44 PT
The time for this maintenance has changed. The updated bulletin is as follows:
From: 21:00 PT Monday, August 10, 2020
To: 05:00 PT Tuesday, August 11, 2020
Reason: Rogers’ contractor Dixon will be splicing and testing in some of the splice cases along Highway 1 from Burnaby to Surrey from August 10th 9PM PT to August 11th 5AM PT.
Effects: This work is not service affecting and will create only potential threat for the following network connections:
- BCNET ROADM Degree (ROADM2.VNCV1 to ROADM1.SRRY1):
- BRNB3-SRRY1-U-10G-19520/SFU RODM-CH4-BBY-SRY path SFU – VAN-3225 – VAN-1360 – SURREY
- VNCV1-1360-SRRY1-U-10G-19450/SFU RODM-CH6-VAN-SRY path VNCV1-1360 – SURREY
- VNCV1-1360-SRRY1-U-10G-19440/SFU RODM-CH7-VAN-SRY path VNCV1-1360 – SURREY
- VNCV1-1360-SRRY1-U-10G-19490/CR2.VNCV1-CR1.SRRY1-BCNET DIRECT path VNCV1-1360 – SURREY
- VNCV1-3225-SRRY1-R-10G-19380/CR1.VNCV1-CR1.SRRY1-BACKUP Restoral BCNET
- SRRY1-VNCV1-1360-U-100G-19200/cr1.srry1-100g-cr2.vncv1 BCNET
- BCNET CR1.VNCV1 to CR1.SRRY1 100G Link #2
- SFU Surrey – SFU Vancouver 10G Link (VAN-SRY CORE’s)
- SFU Surrey – SFU Vancouver Out of Band Management Link
- CANARIE VNCV1.WS3 to SRRY1.WS1 200G Uplink
- Douglas College Coquitlam to BCNET CR2.VNCV1
- Douglas College New Westminster to CR1.VNCV1
- JIBC New Westminster to BCNET CR2.VNCV1.
Contact: Please contact the BCNET Operations Center at 604-822-1348 option 3 or firstname.lastname@example.org
when network problems are experienced outside of a maintenance window.
Posted By: BCNET Operations Center
604-822-1348 option 3 email@example.com