From: 00:01 PT — Saturday, March 7, 2020
To: 15:00 PT — Saturday, March 7, 2020
Reason: KCN forced fibre relocation maintenance window
Effects: The following BCNET Kamloops services will be affected during this outage period.
– 100Gb link for EduCloud Kamloops to Vancouver reduced to 10Gb
– all DATA-SAFE services will be temporarily offline
– TRU services including telephony PRI, Water Treatment Plant, VR secondary path, Upper College Heights secondary path will be temporarily offline
– UVIC Business Continuity service @ TRU will be temporarily offline
– VIU Disaster Recovery service @ TRU will be temporarily offline
Contact: Please contact the BCNET Network Operations Centre at 604-822-1348 option 3 or firstname.lastname@example.org when network problems are experienced outside of a maintenance window.
Posted By: BCNET Network Operations Centre
604-822-1348 option 3